Seventh Grade

When I arrived in August, I expected a lot of homework, strict teachers, and everything was more difficult than 6th grade. I soon realized that I was right. The teachers weren’t super strict, but they had expectations.

By October, the year was already tough. At the end of the first grading period, I barely made it to one A. I also had a C or two. That was a sign that 7th grade was more difficult than 6th grade. The only classes I had an A in were not core classes.

Eventually I figured out that that school is going to gradually get harder over the year and through out my time in school. My grades are sitting at the B and C areas right now.

In 7th grade, I learned:

• How to speak some Spanish
  • School is only going to get harder
  • I have to get used to the hard work

As the year comes to a close, my grades are dropping even more, I am trying even harder, and I am wanting it to end faster. If I had to repeat 7th grade, I couldn’t do it.

One thought on “Seventh Grade

1. But at least in English, you have stepped up to the challenge! I am so pleased with the progress you have made in your composition work. This post here is an example of a focused, well-organized, well-developed piece. I’ve noted your growth for some time now.

Well done, Carter.